The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button — making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
Every Hi-Low model comes with
- your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls.
- whisper-quiet Linak® motors with optional, dual timed massage.
- a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed.
- locking casters.
- optional side rails.
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction.
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*.
The Hi-Low model is available in twin, full, queen, and dual king in 74, 80 and 84 inch lengths.
The height of the Hi-Low model comes standard at 26 inches and can be raised with the hand control to a height of 33 inches. For customers requiring a lower height, the casters can be removed allowing the bed to be adjusted from 24 to 31 inches. Our optional low profile mattress further reduces the minimum height to 21 inches with or 19 inches without casters.
*Additional charges apply.