The Flex-A-Bed Premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. Every amenity Flex-A-Bed offers can be added to the Premier model. This fully customizable bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that your specific needs are fulfilled.
Every Premier comes with
- your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls.
- whisper-quiet Linak® motors with optional, dual timed massage.
- an 8 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base
- made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- If you plan to add side rails, the Premier must be ordered with a 4 inch foundation profile.
- a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed.
- locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement.
- the ability to attach to existing headboards.
- a Premier mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel
- with a tack and jump pattern and a suede border with designer taped edges. It is thicker and more luxurious than ever before.
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction.
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier is available in twin, full, queen, dual queen, king, dual king, and California king in 74, 80 and 84 inch lengths.
The height of the Flex-A-Bed Premier comes standard at 23 inches and can be lowered to 21 inches by removing the casters. The height of each bed can also be raised in 1 inch increments from 2 to 7 inches with optional leg extensions.
*Additional charges apply.